All easyroom4u applicants must provide the following:
- Proof of full-time employment
- Proof of right to rent in the UK (UK passport or visa enabling you the right to rent in the UK)
- Photo identification
- Next of Kin (emergency contact information)
- Proof of a monthly standing order from your bank
- Landlord/Character reference (only on request)
- 4-week deposit
To be between the ages of 18 – 45 (we reserve the right to accept members outside of this age range on an individual basis)
- Arrangement Fee; for any new membership is £150.
- Card Fees; CL uses Stripe to process card payments and the fee of 2.4% + 20p per transaction is passed on to the customer.
- Early release fee; if for any reason you need to leave your contract before the end of your fixed term there is a £500 fee and you will remain liable for your room until we find someone to fill it.
- End of Membership; there is a £50 charge at the end of your membership to cover a deep clean of your room.
The room reservation fee goes towards the overall deposit and reserves the room for seven days by which time easyroom4u must receive all the required paperwork and full balance transfer (including 4-week deposit and first month’s rent) to complete your transaction. Failure to do any of these will forfeit the fee. This is non-refundable and non-transferable to another person or a different room.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.